Then I Decided To Go To Bed

“What does it mean ‘You can’t go in’? Is that a joke?”

“I cannot let you in. Seriously.”

“What’s the matter with you, man? Why wouldn’t you let me in? Do I need an invitation? Is it a private party?”

“It’s not a private party but, I cannot let you in. “

“Oh, I see… is it because I don’t drive one of those super-equipped ultra-luxury liners? I’ve only got a Vauxhall but you’re more like the Bentley type, eh? You classist!”

 “I’m not classist. But you can NOT go inside …Sir.”

“Then it must be the colour of my skin, innit? What? Me face too ‘pale’ for yer Club? So, you racist, eh!?”

“Believe me, the colour of your skin is irrelevant, Sir. Nevertheless... you CANNOT attend this party!”

 “Stop saying it, for God’s sake! Just for once, give us a sensible answer: Why-Can-I-Not-Go-In?”

“Because you are naked. Sir.”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Stupid Lodger & The Recycling

The Stupid Lodger & The Can Opener

The Stupid Lodger & The Tumble Dryer